Futsal - Senior Competition
The LJSC Futsal League competition is a 10 week EPL Style competition with no finals that runs from September to November.
Teams compete for a share in $500 in total prize money.
The LJSC competition is setup as follows:
- Teams receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- Competition will be split into 2 divisions (Div 1 and Div 2), after 6-8 rounds depending on season length at the discretion of the Sports Coordinator with the final 4 rounds left to find out the winner of each Division based off the final point tallies.
- In the event of teams tied on points at top of divisions, winners will be decided by head to head match results between those teams, if still unable to find a winer, results will come down to total goals scored for the season.
- Forfeits will also incur loss of 2 competition points along with the Forfeit Bond.
How to register?
Complete the form below to register a team for Futsal, or if you'd like to join an existing team, nominate as an individual and we'll find you a team.
Please note that your team registration will not be finalised until full payment is received. You can do this via credit card over the phone, or come into the sports centre during normal business hours which are 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Please ensure that you have read the playing rules and regulations and agree to all terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
- Team registration fee - $226.60
- Game fee - $62.80