Women's Social Basketball
These games are played Thursday mornings at 9.30am and 10.30am.
Ladies, make your move and get into Social Basketball. Make time to be active and give indoor social women's basketball a go!
All ages and skill level are welcome each Thursday morning from 9.30am. There is a creche available and you can catch up with friends old and new for a coffee after the game.
Social basketball is a great way to keep fit, develop basketball skills, develop teamwork skills and socialise in an enjoyable and relaxed environment
- Aerobic workout
- Increase hand/eye coordination and motor skills
- Improve teamwork/leadership skills
- Make new friends
What you need to get started:
- Call LJSC 02 60 435810 or email email@example.com to register your interest
- Comfortable running shoes
- Comfortable clothing (bibs are supplied)
- Be prepared to have fun
- $11.50 per week (including insurance)
- Creche available ($3.50 per child)