Futsal (indoor soccer)
Futsal is the only form of 'indoor football' or 'five-a-side' that is officially approved by FIFA and Football Federation Australia.
The LJSC Futsal League competition is a 12 week EPL Style competition with no finals that runs from September to December. Game times are from 6.20pm onwards.
Teams compete for a share in $500 in total prize money.
The LJSC competition is setup as follows:
- Teams receive 3 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and 0 points for a loss.
- In the event of teams tied on points, winners will be decided by head to head match results between those teams. If still unable to find a winner, results will come down to total goals scored for the season.
- Forfeits will also incur loss of 2 competition points along with the Forfeit Bond. Futsal Rules
How to register?
Complete the form below to register a team for Futsal, or if you'd like to join an existing team, nominate as an individual and we'll find you a team.
Please note that your team registration will not be finalised until full payment is received. You can do this via credit card over the phone, or come into the sports centre during normal business hours which are 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Please ensure that you have read the playing rules and regulations and agree to all terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
- Team registration fee - $226.60
- Game fee (paid weekly) - $62.80