Volleyball is a great social game and the perfect way to have a bit of fun and exercise with friends. The game can be modified to suit all ages and abilities.
The volleyball courts and equipment are available for casual hire by schools, community and corporate groups, teams and casual groups.
Games are played Monday night, 6.45pm to 9.00pm
How to register
Complete the form below to register a team for mixed volleyball, or if you'd like to join an existing team, nominate as an individual and we'll find you a team.
Please note that your team registration will not be finalised until full payment is received. You can do this via credit card over the phone, or come into the sports centre during normal business hours which are 9.00am to 5.00pm.
Please ensure that you have read the playing rules and regulations and agree to all terms and conditions before submitting your registration.
Your registration fee includes insurance and a forfeit bond and must be paid in full prior to the first game.
- Team registration - $226.60 per team
- Weekly game fee - $62.80
High Schools Volleyball Competition
A new Volleyball Competition for High School students is about to begin.
- Starting 15 October (Term 4) for 9 weeks
- Monday nights with game times from 5.30pm and 6.45pm
- Registration cost is $120 per team including Forfeit bond (students can contribute or Schools can offer to pay for the team)
- Weekly Game fee is $36.00 (eg; 6 players = $6.00 each or less if you have substitutes)
- Uniform could be School uniform or other uniform of choice but all teams must be in the same uniform
- Teacher Involvement: Teams are allowed 1 teacher or mentor to play where required to assist in the learning process.
- Rules will be managed by the Sports Centre under normal competition rules for our Senior Volleyball Competition, including sets played and forfeit rules.
- Prizes - to be confirmed